Sunday, May 1, 2011

Hi my name is Jonathan Marc Rea. Born and raised in Paris, Texas. I have 2 full brothers and 2 half brothers. I grown up with my 2 full brother's all my life and my 2 half brothers lived with me for a short time when i was younger, they both live in California now. All my life i have played baseball. Ever since i can remember that has been my favorite thing to do. I played 3 years of college ball and Texas A&M Commerce is where i am at now. I love all sports and i love to work out and stay active. I plan on becoming a teacher and coaching Baseball and Basketball one day very soon.
Technology is definitely huge in the classroom today. Technology makes everything easier when it comes to studying, or just typing a paper for what ever class it might be. Without the technology we have today we would have it much harder, we would have to learn things the way they did back in the old days, more library time. Computers are not the only thing that are great in the classroom, now days there are anything from a DVD player to a projection monitor in the classroom, all which are great for different ways of learning. Technology is great.
My goals in this class are to do the best i can possibly do and not procrastinate like i have in the past. I hope to learn more about today's technology's in the classroom and what technology has to offer for when i have my own classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment